Pediatric Physical Therapist:
Professional Pediatric Home Care was founded in 1979 by two pediatric clinicians and has continued to be the leading provider of pediatric home-based therapy in the state of Colorado ever since. We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short term to acute therapy services to children from birth to age 21.
PPHC is in search of compassionate Physical Therapists to join our growing team!
PPHC features market-leading compensation and flexible scheduling, allowing therapists to maintain a great work-life balance. We are committed to professional development, and offer company-sponsored continuing education courses as well as a generous continuing education reimbursement program.
Full Time Benefits include:
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Company paid Life Insurance
• FSA and HSA plans
• 401K with employer match
• Generous paid vacation and sick time plans
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
• Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other professional organization
• Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Colorado
• Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
• Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
• Strong new grads who are self-starters and have completed a pediatric fieldwork will be considered
Professional Pediatric Home Care has a full time staff that coordinates intake, assists with scheduling and updates the POC per physician orders, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education, mentorship and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.