Physical Therapist (PT)
All of Clark County for Therapy and PCA Evaluations
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are looking for Physical Therapists with a minimum of one year experience to provide assessment, evaluation and therapy for clients in the Clark County area. Qualified care providers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay with Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
'Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!'Responsibilities
- Physical therapy treatment will be prescribed by an authorized practitioner in accordance with Agency policies and procedures.
- Responds to requests for service in a timely manner.
- Coordinates care with clients, clients’ authorized practitioner and appropriate members of the agency.
- Identifies other needs for home health services and referrals.
- Identifies and secures necessary support personnel, supplies and equipment to carry out the therapy prescribed.
- Performs client visits as directed by the plan of care within his/her scope of training and experience.
- Instructs and supervises client, clients’ family members and other health care personnel in the treatment regimen.
- Safeguards agency and client’s equipment and supplies.
- Assists the physician in evaluating level of function and development and revision of the Plan of Care.
- Documents client care accurately and timely on the appropriate forms per Agency policy.
- Submits documentation, including assessments, clinical and progress notes, summary and discharge notes, and supervisory notes in accordance with agency policies.
- Updates knowledge and skills by attending in-services, case conferences and continuing education programs and informs agency of same.
- Respect’s client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Certificate of Physical Therapy from an approved institution.
- Current unencumbered license in the state of Nevada.
- A minimum of one year experience as an Physical Therapist in a supervised setting within the past three (3) years.