PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)
Charlotte County, FL
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Identify, assess, and implement physical therapy needs as appropriate including development of Plan of Care treatments and goals
- Work with client and client's family members to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Identify and secure necessary support personnel, supplies and equipment
- Perform client visits as directed in Plan of Care
- Instruct and supervise clients and other health care personnel including Physical Therapy Assistants
- Graduate with a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist in state where therapist practices.
- A minimum of one year’s experience as a Licensed Physical Therapist in a supervised setting within the past three (3) years.
EOE/Drug Free Employer