Perfect Choice Staffing has excellent job opportunities for New Grads. We are looking for a NEW Graduate to fill this long-term position. This position is full-time Monday-Friday. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to start a career in long-term care. The facility will be conducting an in-depth training program!!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides therapy services/interventions in accordance with Physician orders
• Evaluate patient’s medical history & assesses the patient’s physical and functional needs
• Formulates patient’s goals and develops & implements treatment plan
• Establishes a daily routine and timeline
• Assess patient’s progress • Participates in discharge planning
• Instructs residents’ families and/or nursing staff in maintenance, routine or restorative programs We are offering a generous benefits package, including but not limited to Medical & Dental coverage, PTO and much more!!
Candidate must possess the following:
• Degree in the area of expertise
• NYS Therapy License
• Malpractice Insurance
• Current Physical & PPD (valid within one year)
• MMR & Varicella Immunizations