Full-Time position with benefits: 32hrs/wk, Monday & Friday (12pm-4pm), T,W,TH (9:30am-6pm)
Under the direction of the Physical Therapist and the Site Director, is responsible for providing physical therapy services to patients.
- Provide physical therapy services to patients as directed by the physical therapy plan of care and supervised by the physical therapist. Demonstrating proper implementation of established care plans in meeting the physical therapy needs of the patient.
- Ensure completion of all required documentation of patient care activities; daily notes, and progress/monthly notes with physical therapist providing and modifying the plan of care and goals as needed, documenting when the physical therapist consulted on the patient case.
- Participate in patient case review conferences and outside surveys as appropriate.
- Complete billing in a timely manner.
- Reports to Physical Therapist and Site Manager any patient injuries or adverse reactions during or after treatment.
- Supervise, as needed, the administration of physical therapy services by physical therapy assistant students as needed.
- Provide necessary educational services to students, staff, and public as assigned. Participates in educational programming by attending inservices.
- Maintain proper credentialing and continuing education credits required for licensing.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Displays and upholds Easterseals core values of collaboration, respect, caring, excellence and accountability. Consistently demonstrates caring for the community we serve, for one another, and for the organization they are part of, and contributes to building trust, pride and camaraderie.