Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities! Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness.
Acts is currently seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant.
In this role, you will assist the physical Therapist in the provision of physical therapy services.
The critical skills and knowledge required to successfully perform the functions of the position are normally obtained through:
- Basic physical assessment skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to supervise if needed
- Understanding of the principles of physical modalities employed in physical therapy
- Knowledge of medical terminology
The critical skills and knowledge required to successfully perform the functions of the position include a minimum completion of approved Physical Therapy training program. Knowledge of state and federal regulations governing therapy services.
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer