NurseCore is an industry leader in Home Health Care. NurseCore is looking for Physical Therapists with a minimum of one year experience to provide assessment, evaluation, and physical therapy. Qualified care providers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Daily Pay or Weekly Pay
- Pay Cards and Direct Deposit available
- Flexible and friendly staff ready to help you get the assignments that you want!!
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Identify, assess, and implement physical therapy needs as appropriate including development of Plan of Care treatments and goals
- Work with client and client's family members to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Identify and secure necessary support personnel, supplies and equipment
- Perform client visits as directed in Plan of Care
- Instruct and supervise clients and other health care personnel including Physical Therapy Assistants
- Graduate of a Bachelors or higher degree in physical therapy from an institution approved by the Educational Section of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist in state where therapist practices.
- A minimum of one year’s experience as a Licensed Physical Therapist in a supervised setting within the past three (3) years.