Join our Team!
We are hiring Registered Nurse in the following areas:
Middlesex County (Southern Half)
Ascend Home Health Care - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salaries
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• Tuition Reimbursement
• And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Home Health Care an Equal Opportunity Employer
1. Greets customers in a friendly and welcoming manner. Creates a positive first impression. Smiles, projects a positive attitude.
2. Through the continuous improvement of standards of practice and by providing a safe and secure environment the customer will be assured a sense of safety and well being, free from risk and harm.
3. Assumes responsibility for a patient caseload, demonstrating clinical expertise with specific diagnosis which include functional disorders such as deficits in ADL's, balance, gross motor skills and ambulation.
4. Physical therapy includes providing assessment, treatment and intervention to patients with performance dysfunction or potential for dysfunction, as well as intervention for pain control.
5. Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the dysfunction.
6. Provision of services relates to evaluating the patients level of function and performance components. Instructs in the use of prosthetic, orthotic and assistive devices. Utilizes modalities as indicated.
7. Evaluate treatment outcomes to assess effectiveness. Coordinates the transition of a patient to facilitate or prepare for change from one functional level to another. Coordinates discharge and identifies need for post discharge plan.
8. Documents plan of care and all services provided. Maintains patient records according to Agency policy.
Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
• Massachusetts PT license required.
• 3+ years experience in Home Health
US-MA-Norfolk, Bristol and Middlesex County