Theradynamics has an excellent physical therapist job opportunity in the Rhinebeck area at a skilled nursing facility. This physical therapy job opening is a Monday through Friday position. We are looking to fill this position immediately
This is a guaranteed full-time salaried position!
PT Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assess patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Physical Therapist Job Requirements:
- Valid New York State License
- Master’s degree from an accredited physical therapy school
- Good organization skills
- Good written skills
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Programs under AFLAC
- Unlimited continuing education credits through our interactive online library of courses
- 401K Plan with company match
We are an EOE
Theradynamics Rehab Management provides an opportunity for motivated therapists to work in a variety of settings in Long Island, Westchester, Duchess and all five boroughs of New York City. As an Employer, we strive to provide our therapists with opportunities to perform at their very best with potential growth, while developing their skills in their chosen field. Theradynamics is proud to be recognized as one of the leading contract rehabilitative therapy companies in the Tri-State area. For more than 16 years, we have been working closely with the patients in helping them achieve their goals through creative treatments and state of art equipment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits that secures your future and we can accommodate your flexibility through full time or part-time positions.