As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
- Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
- Implements and manages a specific and comprehensive Therapy Plan of Care as prescribed by a licensed physical therapist
- Treats patient and documents according to scope of practice, established guidelines, state practice act and Medicare.
- Demonstrates medical and safety precautions.
- Accurately documents daily charges.
- Consistently meets the minimum number of units as set forth by the department.