- Follows the Plan of Care laid out by the Physical Therapist and within state guidelines assesses needs and helps implement the treatment plan.
- Helps the patient to adjust to physical limitations and works with the patient to maximize their physical capabilities
- Submits timely, complete clinical records documenting services rendered and observations about patient’s progress
- Attends staffing and case conferences
- Participates in educational meetings both as instructor and attendee
- Helps guide patients and lets the physical therapist know when any status change happens to assure appropriate attainment of goals and action to met those goals
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PRN help needed to cover weekends and weekday needs.