Physical Therapy Assistant – Rehabilitation Services - PRN (Variable Shifts) - position available.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implements treatment plan developed by supervising therapist using appropriate modalities. Seeks consultation as necessary.
- Monitors patient's responses to the treatment plan. Regularly communicates patient progress and possible goal revisions to the physical therapist.
- Documents services provided and patient response/progress.
- Educates the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits.
- Assists with patient discharge planning. Provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and community support programs.