PHYSICIAN – FAMILY MEDICINE
CAMcare Health Corporation a Federally Qualified Health Center has been a trusted name in servicing the entire community of Camden City and Camden County since 1978. We offer eight convenient locations to provide easier access to care. Patients come to CAMcare because they know they will be treated with great care and compassion by our concerned, highly qualified medical team.
Responsible for providing primary medical care to the patients of CAMcare Health Corporation (FQHC) that is consistent with accepted professional standards and will provide care and services in accordance with policies and procedures established by CAMcare, The Joint Commission, OSHA standards, and other safety and health related codes and laws. Internist or Family Practitioner will provide quality comprehensive acute, chronic & preventive care to outpatients with an emphasis on quality, efficiency and patient sensitivity in a culturally competent manner.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine; maintain Continuing Educational requirements as required for licensure and skills maintenance.
- NJ State Board License required
- NJ State Board Certified/Board Eligible in Primary Care (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics)
- Active NJ CDS and DEA License to prescribe and maintain controlled substances
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to obtain hospital privileges
- Unrestricted ability to participate in all health plans
- Bilingual a plus!