This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
Lead content planner for hosting, editing, and producing of the company podcasts. This role is responsible for researching, scheduling of interviews produced through social media and podcast services. Proficient with podcast editing and with on air hosting in video format.
- Produce, edit, host and post podcasts online to company determined media outlets.
- Collaborate with Marketing to select topics and subjects and social media team to promote and advertise.
- Research and schedule podcast interviews with staff and others in treatment field and treatment allies.
- Strong verifiable skills in audio production, music selection, mixing and leveling
- Strong communication skills to successfully connect and build immediate relationships with interviewees to successfully develop the script and interview questions for go live.
- Administer, track, and provide reporting to measure analytics of content performance and drive increased activity and visibility when needed.
- Travel required 35% of the year for offsite podcasts at conferences, facilities, or scheduled locations. Will be involved with set up and transfer of equipment at shoot location.
- Perform all other duties as required or assigned.