Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for a contracted Primary Care Medical Provider to join our team at our Gay Men's Institute, located in Cathedral City, California.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare. Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients!
The Primary Care Medical Provider provides quality medical assessment, treatment and referral services to all assigned patients while serving as a functioning member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Graduation from an approved medical school.
- M.D. / D.O. Degree
- California State License in good standing. If applicable, Board Certified or Board Eligible status. Current valid DEA Registration Number. CPI and CPR Certifications.
- Two years experience in addictions and / or eating disorder preferred.
- Meets active staff credentialing requirements.
- Ability to provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.