Process expert will be responsible for leading design requirements and implementation of SAP manufacturing execution (ME) module throughout the Kankakee facility. This position will work with cross-functional teams from different lines of businesses and manufacturing systems to successfully enhance SAP functionality to perform real time data entry for process orders execution. Using proven SAP experience, provide industry leading solutions to solve cross-platform integration issues and develop in process metrics to demonstrate process efficiencies and system adoption.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the elicitation business requirements in collaboration with disparate stakeholders to support continuous business process improvement within Kankakee’s Supply Chain and manufacturing operations.
- Analyze existing manufacturing execution processes to developing process metrics, make recommendations, and drive solutions resulting in enhancements to existing SAP solutions and drive business adoption.
- Provide Subject Matter expertise with applicable technical and business acumen to manufacturing and supply chain business partners to help resolve errors within applicable ERP and Manufacturing Execution Systems and maintain uninterrupted movement of products through Global Supply Chain.
- Provide product or process related information requests for customers, affiliates, and regulatory agencies in a timely manner to support business inquiries. Supports internal audits and reviews for corrective action plans, inclusive of business and data gaps to improve operational efficiency and mitigate quality or compliance risks.
- Develops documentation of complex specification, requirements, policies, standards, and best practices. Provide governance of applicable process areas and establishes forums to communicate process KPIs to measure efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Compliant and timely implementation of product and process changes, inclusive of applicable manufacturing changes, operational SOPs, and detailed Work Instructions. Ensure timely and continuous product supply to avoid stock out in any market.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of “non-value added” activities.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the CSL Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from CSL Behring’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management.
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, preferably in IT, Business related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of supply chain, manufacturing, or data management within pharmaceutical or highly regulated industry
- Experience in SAP Production Planning and Control (PP) module required.
- Additional experience in Serialization, Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM) and Material Requirement Planning (MRP) modules are beneficial.
- Manages complexity
- Action oriented
- Customer focused
- Manages ambiguity
- Communicates effectively
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!