The Professional Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Professional Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring the organization is hiring the best possible talent.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree in Business or Bachelors Degree required. Education can be substituted for corresponding levels of relative work history.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of three (3) years experience working with Human Resources, Recruitment, Marketing/Sales or related field. Demonstrated experience with computers required (experience with new technologies a plus).
- License, Certifications, Registration: Valid State of Alaska Driver’s License.
- Equipment/Tools: Must have demonstrated ability to use technology effectively.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, effective communication and the unique ability to consistently build relationships with multiple large customer bases.
- Has the ability to grow and learn within the selected industry relative to the assigned area.
- Ability to be a self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, volume environment
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center