Program Director - Behavioral Health
iCare Health Network offers a variety of career and volunteer opportunities for those with a desire to work in the healthcare industry, including full time, part-time, per diem, RN, LPN, CNA and a variety of non-clinical positions. Our eleven skilled nursing home facilities, as well as our Homecare and Touchpoints Therapy entities are located in the Greater Hartford area.
We’re looking for a Program Director-Behavioral Health at our Trinity Hill Care Center location. Currently our openings include:
- Full-time, 40 hours
Our Program Directors-Behavioral Health are responsible for:
- Coordinating the delivery of Resident Behavioral Health Services.
- Working with facility staff and facility contracted staff to develop recovery-based care plans.
- Conducting cognitive, mood and behavioral assessments for residents as required by State of Connecticut regulations.
- Providing medically related social services to residents of the facility as well as family members as needed.
- Responding to clinical emergencies, regulatory agency visits, annual surveys and issues outside of normal work hours as needed.
- Participating in planning for resident discharges.