Serve as an advisor and counselor to department leadership. Provide operational and strategic oversight for the SVP, Provider Network & Population Health, and serve as an integrator for cross-functional planning on major initiatives. Support leadership in overseeing staffing and budget issues and supporting process improvement initiatives. Direct analytics that will inform and drive initiatives, develop ROI metrics to gain executive approval for department projects.
- Accountable for positioning the department and leaders to converge around process, issue resolution, project and initiative structure to pull teams together to execute on those. Create matrix environment to implement projects as corp initiatives. Strategic standpoint, funnel projects to committee who defines the project, funneling what we sponsor to accomplish that is directly owned by PNM.
- Responsible for the central coordination of department activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the SVP to team members and other senior leaders.
- Advance and/or lead projects that support Provider Network & Population Health and EmblemHealth’s mission, business growth, operational proficiency and financial strength.
- Support department executive in executing business strategy, enhancing organizational culture, team development and process improvement.
- Create needed policy changes in response to regulatory and competitive market directives.
- Respond in real time as projects arise (such renegotiating vaccine administration for covid rates at urgent care centers).
- Develop and direct strategy and approach to consider what our policies are and what our response to providers will be.
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems with logical and analytical discipline.
- Create and sustain productive and honest relationships with executives, physicians, leaders, and team members across the organization and in the communities we serve.
- Facilitate dialogue and work collaboratively with internal departments as needed.
- Ensure that decisions from external partner meetings are appropriately implemented to meet or exceed goals and expectations.
- Provide timely reports, benchmarking and presentations showing analyses of how the company compares with industry best practices to develop effective and successful network strategies.