- Assist the QI Officer in the implementation of performance improvement activities as approved.
- Be able to assist with planning, development and implementation of improvement activities at committees, assist Program Administrators with QI issues, and other duties as assigned.
- Will serves as liaison between Administration, Medical Staff, Committees Members, and CHN Department Administrators/Supervisors with QI matters.
- Ability to collect data, organize and analyze outcomes. Prepare reports for QI meetings, as instructed.
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Human Services, or Bachelor's in Nursing
- Two years of experience in mental health setting. Supervising experience, helpful.
- Knowledge of:
- Federal and State rules and regulations
- Administrative, customer service skills
- Nursing skills, helpful
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish oral and written, preferred.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE