CRITICAL CARE RN
up to $15,000 BONUS
7 pm - 8 am
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS TO PROVIDE DIRECT CARE TO PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES AS PART OF A MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM. ASSESS, REVIEW, REPORT AND TAKE ACTION ON CHANGES IN PATIENT CONDITION.
- Evaluates patient’s emergency health needs, stabilizing patients with life-threatening conditions.
- Provides definitive care for those patients with minor medical/surgical problems.
- Establishes & sustains necessary training of personnel to intervene in life-threatening situations.
- Assures the availability of follow-up care.
- Utilizes a multisystem approach in the assessment and reassessment of patient per unit policy
- Ability to read and interpret cardiac monitor
- Knowledgeable in administering blood and blood products, IV medications and fluids within 6 months of hire
- Interprets documents and intervenes appropriately in the care and stabilization of patients.
- Knowledge of specific emergency medications
- Administers intravenous medications appropriately according policy
- Assists with invasive procedures
- Transfers and receives patients to and from other units: Cardiac Cath Lab, SDS, OR or inpatient units in a timely manner
- Ability to properly triage patients
- Ability to work with ventilators
- Ability to work with A-lines, CVP and hemodynamic monitoring