Clark Memorial Hospital prides itself as having one of the friendliest cultures valuing its Nurses. Clark Memorial Hospital is a 241-bed acute-care facility that offers comprehensive emergent, acute and elective health care services including cardiology, thoracic and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, wound care, cancer care, women’s health and obstetrics, and interventional radiology. Together, Clark Memorial’s 1,600 employees and more than 200 active medical staff bring the culture of patient-centered care to nearly 90,000 patients each year. Clark Memorial Hospital is a part of the Regional Health Network of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, a joint venture between Norton Healthcare and LifePoint Health.
Jeffersonville is one of several Indiana communities that are part of the greater metropolitan area of Louisville known as Kentuckiana. Popular Kentuckiana attractions include Kentucky Center for the Arts, Jeffersonville RiverStage, Louisville Science Center, Louisville Bats baseball team and the Kentucky Derby Museum. More than 100 public parks, 50 golf courses, numerous tennis courts, and area lakes offer residents a diverse selection for relaxation and outdoor fun.
Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates with patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/ psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/ family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus offered with experience
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K
- Tuition Assistance
- Enjoy free on-campus parking
- Work in a friendly environment as part of CCU Unit
- Treat high acuity patients with challenging conditions requiring critical thinking skills