As a BAYADA Registered Nurse - RN you will be supported 24/7. Join a team of like-minded people who are dedicated to a shared purpose of helping children stay safe at home. Expand your nursing future through career advancement programs like the BAYADA Presidential Scholarship and our ASPIRE training program.
Interested? Apply now OR text/call Kaitland Goodwin, Recruiting Manager at (336) 244-8982.
SIGN ON BONUS: To be paid out in installments after hire, for this case specifically.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
• Incentive packages to earn more!
• Scholarship programs
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible scheduling
• Customized career paths
• Competitive pay based on your experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
• Excellent fully paid training
• Benefits available including medical / dental / vision / 401k
• Our business is guided by our core values - compassion, excellence and reliability
• We are a national leader in the home care industry with more than 40 years' experience
• We are now a non-profit, and cannot be bought out by another company!
THE POSITION – Registered Nurse - RN:
• Develop a meaningful, personable relationship with your clients
• Enjoy autonomy in your role and 24/7 clinical support
• Work as a team to ensure children receive excellent nursing care in a holistic environment
• Enhance your acute level nursing skills with hands-on training and simulation lab learning
• FULL-TIME hours
• Infant, Trach, Vent Bring-Home
QUALIFICATIONS for Registered Nurse - RN:
• Registered Nurse - RN license (State of North Carolina or multi-state)
• One year or more experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
• CPR Certification
• Acute level nursing skills (adults or pediatrics)
• Pediatric experience most helpful BUT not required--we provide paid training
To learn more, call/text Kaitland Goodwin at (336) 244-8982.
Join the BAYADA family and get back the heart of nursing!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.