We have an immediate need for a pediatric home care Registered Nurse ( RN ) in Media and surrounding areas throughout Delaware County!
No pediatric experience? No problem! We offer paid pediatric training for nurses without pediatric experience!
BAYADA offers RNs:
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 on call clinical manager support
• Health benefits (full time and part time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse / RN:
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse / RN:
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN, or at least 750 hours working as a Registered Nurse - RN
• A valid Pennsylvania nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Excellent, paid training/education available for nurses without pediatric experience!
• Paid infant training/education
• Paid Trach / Vent training/education
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.