Clark Memorial Hospital conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Louisville in Jeffersonville, Indiana has an exciting opportunity for an RN – CRN- WOW+ 1 BHS Acute FT, Days to join our team.
Clark Memorial Hospital prides itself as having one of the friendliest cultures valuing its Nurses. Clark Memorial Hospital is a 241-bed acute-care facility that offers comprehensive emergent, acute and elective health care services including cardiology, thoracic and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, wound care, cancer care, women’s health and obstetrics, and interventional radiology. Together, Clark Memorial’s 1,600 employees and more than 200 active medical staff bring the culture of patient-centered care to nearly 90,000 patients each year. Clark Memorial Hospital is a part of the Regional Health Network of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, a joint venture between Norton Healthcare and LifePoint Health.
Jeffersonville is one of several Indiana communities that are part of the greater metropolitan area of Louisville known as Kentuckiana. Popular Kentuckiana attractions include Kentucky Center for the Arts, Jeffersonville RiverStage, Louisville Science Center, Louisville Bats baseball team and the Kentucky Derby Museum. More than 100 public parks, 50 golf courses, numerous tennis courts, and area lakes offer residents a diverse selection for relaxation and outdoor fun.
Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment of patient to assess the physiological and psychological needs of the patient.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Utilizes therapeutic skills appropriately; i.e. clarification, reflection, setting limits and boundaries, problem-solving, summarizing, empathy, body language and solution focused interventions.
- Demonstrates appropriate use and documentation of seclusion &/or restraints.
- Monitors, records, and communicates with patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists with patients with performing activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/ psychosocial support needs.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
Clark Memorial Hospital is committed to treating behavioral health concerns just like any other medical issue: with highly trained staff, personalized attention and genuine compassion.
Our behavioral health team offers treatment for adults in Jeffersonville and surrounding areas. We are experienced at treating many conditions including depression, anxiety, addiction, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Our Behavioral Health services include Emergency Room, Crisis phone line, Acute crisis stabilization, Geriatric stabilization, Inpatient care, Chemical Dependency Medical Detox, Non-pharmaceutical stabilization, Intensive-outpatient-therapy, and Outpatient services.
- Great Leadership and work with a team of tenured staff
- Enjoy free on-campus parking