Clinical Care Manager Needed!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Care Manager for our brand-new Home Care office in Plano, TX. This office provides best in class care to clients throughout Collin, Denton and Dallas counties.
We just ranked as a TOP 10 Health Care Company to work for!
- Bonus potential up
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Act as a clinical lead for clients, client teams and community
- Grow and develop team members to increase clinical responsibilities
- Act as a field nurse agent: Assist with hiring, retention and empowering employees in the care community
- Act as the client’s agent
- Develop, manage and grow care teams for a defined territory
- Work shifts independently in the home
- Serve as alternate nurse supervisor for the office
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Home Care Experience
- Strong Clinician with the ability to work independently
- Desire to learn
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Goal driven
- Can take on responsibility with positive results and growth
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.