The Coordinator of the TAVR Program facilitates seamless care from referral to follow-up for patients who are candidates for TAVR therapy, applies nursing process to the provision of care for this subset of patients; manages and coordinates all aspects of the TAVR program; facilitates a team approach and collaborates with the multidisciplinary TAVR team to establish a plan of care starting from initial interventional evaluation and following the continuum of care including pre-procedure, post-procedure, and continued follow-up post TAVR implant
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- 3 years of recent critical care and/or cardiovascular experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required