St Francis Hospital
The ClinicalResource Registered Nurse has the responsibility to float and assist in allclinical areas as needs arise. This position works closely with the HouseSupervisor to determine needs in patient care areas, and then responds andassists with these needs to provide optimal care.
• Assists with obtaining IV access (PICC, Midline, Peripheral)
• Assists with admissions and discharges,
• Monitors patients receiving moderate sedation,
• Assists ICU Charge Nurse with Rapid Response and Code Blue interventions
• Performs treatments and procedures,
• Administers medications,
• Assists with transport of critical care patients within the facility, ensuringbest practice critical care is maintained during transport
• Provides support to bedside nurses within scope of practice, and as deemednecessary by the House Supervisor
Associatedegree in nursing required, bachelor of science preferred
BCLS, ACLS,PALS required. must have handle with care training, or receive training within3 months of hire. Other certifications encouraged.
CurrentGeorgia licensure as a registered nurse.
3 Yearsclinical experience, with emphasis on critical care or emergency nursingpreferred.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.