St. Francis Hospital has an excellent opportunity for a driven, dedicated, and passionate Clinical Resource Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team working 3-12 hour shifts with no call. Position offers opportunity to be cross-trained into multiple disciplines of Nursing such as Post Cath and PACU.
This Clinical Resource Registered Nurse will work in a state-of-the art 8 bed outpatient setting while supporting our inpatient departments. Ideal candidates are dedicated to excellence, providing true patient care in a positive, motivated, team and family-oriented environment. This position offers highly competitive pay along with excellent benefits.
We are tailored to help make our RN’s successful and grow through cross-training and incentives. Our Clinical Resource Nurse’s receive exposure to multiple departments, making this an ideal position to explore what appeals most to them.
• Assists with obtaining IV access (PICC, Midline, Peripheral).
• Assists with admissions and discharges.
• Monitors patients receiving moderate sedation.
• Assists ICU Charge Nurse with Rapid Response and Code Blue interventions
• Performs treatments and procedures.
• Administers medications.
• Assists with transport of critical care patients within the facility, ensuring best practice critical care is maintained during transport.
• Provides support to bedside nurses within scope of practice, and as deemed necessary by the House Supervisor.
- Float and assist in all clinical areas as needs arise.