Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice. Supervises, teaches, and delegates to other personnel in the performance of activities related to nursing care.
Current Registered Nurse Licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky OR a Current Registered Nurse Licensure with a multistate compact status.
1. Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (or) obtained within 90 days after hire date.
2. Current American Heart Association ACLS Certification (or) obtained within 6 months after hire date.
3. Current American Heart Association PALS Certification (or) obtained within 6 months after hire date.
4. NIHSS Certification obtained within 90 days after hire date.
5. Successfully pass an arrhythmia exam within 90 days after hire date.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required SkillsLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Language Skills: Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.