The individual in this position provides psychiatric nursing services to Bowen Center clients in an outpatient setting, Monday through Friday, during standard business hours.
A $2000 bonus is offered to all new RN nurses after one (1) year with Bowen. A $1000 bonus is offered to all new LPN nurses after one (1) year with Bowen.
Some responsibilities include:
- Continue to further education and to remain updated on psychiatric nursing issues by attending continuing education and training courses.
- Review all outpatient medication storage and administration locations in all counties for monthly pharmacy review requirements.
- Complete and submit billing documents.
- Complete and submit mileage reports.
- Maintain credentials with all applicable managed care contracts by completing the necessary paperwork and returning it on a timely basis.
Education: Associates of Nursing acceptable, Bachelors of Nursing preferred. RN or LPN license in the State of Indiana required.
Pay varies depending on licensure and experience:
The Otis R. Bowen Center for Human Services, Inc., is a private not-for-profit, comprehensive community mental health center licensed by the State of Indiana Division of Mental Health. The Center has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) since 1980. Bowen Center earned JCAHO accreditation with commendation for 1994-1997 and again for 1997-2000. The Center provides quality professional mental health services to citizens in northeast Indiana primarily, but not only, in Huntington, Kosciusko, Marshall, Wabash and Whitley counties.
The Bowen Center has a 15-member volunteer Board of Directors consisting of three citizens representing each of the five counties primarily served.
Not Ready to Apply?