A minimum of 2 years of college iscollege is required. In additionsuccessful completion of an approved RN program.
• Ability to set priorities;coordinates multiple tasks, organizes tasks, and maintains control ofworkflow.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to effectivelycommunicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Current and active Registered Nurse Licensure for the Stateof Tennessee.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.