Southern Tennessee Regional Health System - Winchester
Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with the applicable scope and standard of practice.
A minimum of 2 years of college is college is required. In addition successful completion of an approved RN program.
• Ability to set priorities; coordinates multiple tasks, organizes tasks, and maintains control of workflow.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Current and active Registered Nurse Licensure for the State of Tennessee.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.