St. Francis Hospital has an excellent opportunity for a driven, dedicated, and passionate Super Float Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team working 3-12 hour shifts with no call. Day shift and Night shift available. Position offers opportunity to be cross-trained into multiple disciplines of Nursing.
The Super Float Registered Nurse will work in our state-of-the-art inpatient departments such as Cardiac, PACU, Telemetry, Post Op, Neuro, and Orthopedic. Cross-training is provided in some areas as needed. Ideal candidates are dedicated to excellence, providing true patient care in a positive, motivated, team and family-oriented environment. This position offers very high-competitive pay along with excellent benefits.
We are tailored to help make our RN’s successful and grow through cross-training and incentives. The Super Float Nurse receives exposure and training to multiple departments, making this an ideal position to explore what appeals most to them.
• Assists with obtaining IV access (PICC, Midline, Peripheral).
• Assists with admissions and discharges.
• Monitors patients receiving moderate sedation.
• Assists ICU Charge Nurse with Rapid Response and Code Blue interventions
• Performs treatments and procedures.
• Administers medications.
• Assists with transport of critical care patients within the facility, ensuring best practice critical care is maintained during transport.
• Provides support to bedside nurses within scope of practice, and as deemed necessary by the House Supervisor.
- Float and assist in all clinical areas.
Required Qualifications of the Registered Nurse:
- Associate degree in Nursing.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the State of Georgia.
- BCLS, ACLS. Must have handle with care training, or receive training within 3 months of hire.
- Two years or more as a Registered Nurse (RN)
Preferred Skillset of the Registered Nurse:
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- PALS & Handle with care training within 3-6 months of hire.
- Acute care experience.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment at times and take appropriate action when needed.
- Focused on true patient care.
- Capacity to work independently, provide decisive judgement and problem solving, and work as a team member.
Our robust benefits package includes both traditional benefits or cafeteria benefits, along with a 401k match, tuition assistance, and identity theft protection.
St. Francis is constantly ranked as one of the best regional hospitals in the United States, all while serving their mission and making individuals and communities healthier.