Performs radiation therapy and radiographic procedures involving the application of X-rays and radioactive substances to patients. Operates specialized X-ray equipment as prescribed by the physician. Keeps treatment records and prepares operational reports as required. Maintains, stores and orders supplies and equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience strongly preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Preferred minimum of two years of experience in a hospital or treatment center environment, but will consider students from an AMA approved School of Radiation Therapy Technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, R.T.(T). Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered each week with partner.
- ARRT, (T), or registry eligible with completion of registration with one year of employment.