Position Summary: Performs radiographic examination on all ages of patients (newborn through geriatric), contributing to the efficient operation of the department and ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs responsibilities of receptionist as needed.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience:Completion of 125 CT exams as outlined in the ARRT CT Registry Application Venipuncture Skills required Ability to work independently.Computer experience desirable.
- License, Certification, Registration: American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT). CT registered or Board eligible.
- Equipment/Tools/Word-Aids: Siemens CT Scanner, EZ-EM Dual Barrel Power Injector, General Diagnostic X-Ray Equipment, Fuji CR, Erad PACS and general office equipment.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Provides health care services applying x-ray energy and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs computed tomography and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic images for interpretation. Exercises professional judgement in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics. Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient’s conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Limited or None.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center