Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking a Program Director for Radiologic Technology Division at its New York City campus. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
The program director is a full-time position with responsibility for delivering instruction and authority for directing the Radiologic Technology Program. The program director is expected to provide academic advising and counseling to students, have administrative and teaching responsibilities as well as participate in institutional activities related to the college’s mission.
- Develop program curriculum and prepare for programmatic accreditation.
- Direct the instructional staff to assure that instruction is provided that follows the approved curriculum, achieves program objectives and attains desired outcomes.
- Develop and deliver instruction and evaluate student learning
- Provide academic advising and counseling to students, current and prospective
- Interview and select staff members as well as plan, assign, and direct work
- Maintain good working relations with all clinical affiliates.
- Evaluate curriculum, teaching methods of instruction, lesson plans and texts within the program.
- Assist campus admissions in the recruitment/selection of students for the program.
- Schedule, attend and participate in faculty and Advisory Board meetings
- Participate actively on division and institutional committees.
- Remain current in the teaching area(s) through professional development activities.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with State and Federal regulations as well as College policies and procedures.