ProPath, one of the largest completely physician owned pathology practices in the country, seeks a Receiving Inventory and Control Clerk to join our thriving practice. This position is based at our 85,000 square foot campus and corporate office in Dallas. ProPath is a nationally recognized practice founded in 1966 and has nearly 50 physicians and PhD’s on the team.
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Receiving Inventory and Control Clerk is responsible for receiving all incoming freight and to maintain an accurate and up-to-date inventory system for all stock locations.
- Receiving inbound freight and verifying against purchase orders and supply documents.
- Data entry of all inbound purchase order receipts and product transfers using inventory system.
- Deliver inbound freight to appropriate locations and personnel.
- Monitor service window.
- Order entry and fulfillment of client supply orders
- Process and distribute incoming mail.
- Assist with special tasks some which may include using a company vehicle.
- Perform cycle counts for laboratory, client, and office supply inventory locations.
- Maintain warehouse inventory and restocking.
- Maintain receiving documents.
- Maintain laboratory supply locations and restock as needed.
- Assemble client test kits, , and prepare client reports.
- QC client supply orders prior to final packaging.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Participate in ProPath Driver Safety Program.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee, patient, client, and company records/issues.
- Maintain compliance with department and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee, patient, client and/or company records and issues.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, co-workers and clients to provide quality customer service.
- Represent ProPath in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
- Work effectively within a team-oriented department and company.
- Adhere to department schedule to meet workflow demands.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Professional appearance through adherence to company approved dress code.
- Special projects and other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Basic computer operation skills. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers and management personnel.
Minimum of one year of work experience preferably in a warehouse environment.
COMPLEXITY OF DUTIES:
Must understand the complexity of ordering systems and supply inventory.
ProPath offer employees a full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, a matched 401K plan and much more! When you join our team at ProPath you become a part of an organization that is patient focused, accountable, honest, and provides a high level service.
Don’t Follow the Leader! Join the Leader!Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)