HOW HIRING FULL-TIME RECEPTIONIST!
You spend 80% of your day at work, shouldn't that time be spent doing something you love in an industry you are passionate about?
This position is responsible for assisting with all administrative and reception duties in support of Executives along with providing assistance to the Director of Administrative Services and other management/co-workers as required.
What we give you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel assistance program
- Employee Assistance Program
What you give us:
- Your pleasant and fun personality to deal tactfully with your team members, visitors, and the general public
- Your experience working in an office administration role
- Your excellent computer, grammar and punctuation skills
- Your detective like problem-solving skills
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screen.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of two years of office admin experience.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with using a Multi-line Phone System.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting position!