The receptionist performs clerical duties, coordinates information flow, and performs projects, as assigned.
- Answers telephone promptly and courteously, takes accurate and complete messages, forwards, or answers inquiries as appropriate. Schedules all patients according to policy and procedures.
- Keeps customers apprised of approximate wait time and any changes.
- Ensures supplies, equipment, and work environment are kept clean, well-stocked, and organized.
- Demonstrates accuracy in preparing correspondence, reports and messages. Maintains reports and data collection for projects, as assigned.
- Accepts and distributes all incoming mail and/or packages.
- Position may be required to work nights, holidays and weekends as needed.