- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Team player, detail oriented, tolerant of ambiguity and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well.
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
- Sourcing or Recruiting experience.
- Resume database search experience.
Enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Medical coverage
- 401K plan- with 3% Company match
- Life insurance
Call Chris at 856-206-5023 if you are interested in joining the Aveanna team.