To develop relationships within Montgomery and Philadelphia communities to recruit PAT program participants, facilitate parent groups and provide home visiting as a certified PAT Parent Educator.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in data collection and analysis to develop quality assurance procedures.
- Encourage and contribute to positive, community collaborative relationships.
- Assess risk of child abuse and neglect and provide appropriate interventions with families.
- Conduct regular home visits
- Perform other activities related to services and flexible to program changes.
- Complete weekly schedules, timesheets and other agency-required paperwork within required timeframes
- Prepare for and participate in supervision, department meetings and consultations
- Represent department on Agency committees as requested
- Develop and implement a variety of recruitment strategies to recruit PAT families to ensure grant requirements are met regarding number of participants.
- Attend community collaborative organizations and meetings to increase community awareness and referrals to PAT program
- Attend community events, representing CVCA and promoting program recruitment
Group Facilitator -25%
- Develop and facilitate monthly group connections.
Home Visiting Parent Educator – 25%
- Deliver home based services to families with effective interpersonal skills such as: child development information, parenting education, supportive counseling, family need assessment, family goal planning and community resource referrals.
- Retain referred families by developing supportive positive relationships.
- Maintain a caseload of 5-6 active PAT families.
- Demonstrate knowledge of community resources by providing information and referrals.