Core Values of Gibson Care, Inc
To honor God in all we do
To treat each other with dignity and respect
To encourage growth in ourselves and others
To build value in our service to others
Objective: The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM. The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, and onboard a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Reflect the core values of Gibson Care, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Prefer associates degree with focus on business functions.
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Experience working within an HR environment a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Gibson Care, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends if required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.