Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
(DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS POSITION, CANDIDATES SHOULD LIVE IN OR NEAR THE CENTRAL HOUSTON AREA)
The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment and retention of CAREGivers. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• Reflect the core values MD Services, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
• Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
• Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
• Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
• Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.
• Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline.
• Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed.
• Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings.
• Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
• Maintain punctual, regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities, including On-Call duties.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Conduct Staffing, Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the established sales process.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.