Are you looking for your forever home with a company that is truly passionate about caring for our seniors?
We are looking for a Regional Clinical Director (RCD)/Regional Nurse that is looking for a company that offers an innovative perspective on caring for our seniors. We have high expectations from our clinical teams and expect the very best care for our residents.
The Regional Clinical Director (RCD)/Regional Nurse is responsible for providing clinical guidance and oversight to the clinical and operational team at each of the communities they are assigned. This includes providing support both informational and direct care demonstration, at times, for the Health Services Director and the personal care staff. The Regional Clinical Director (RCD)/Regional Nurse is responsible for promoting the health and well-being of each resident within compliance to State and company policies and procedures.
What we offer you:
- A seat at the table. This is a Regional Leadership position that will drive the clinical nurse programming to the CA region.
- Seriously the best group of senior leaders in the industry to partner with.
- A growing company working to be the assisted living industry's most quality provider of assisted living and memory care across the U.S.
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- Your Experience delivering a clinical operations program at the regional level in the Assisted Living Industry.
- Your sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Your years of experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably with extensive experience in the geriatrics.
- Your desire to bring innovation and new technologies to the assisted living industries.
- Your desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) - State specific accreditation or license required.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Minimum three years' experience in assisted living, Alzheimer's, or Memory Loss care preferred.
- Experience in Residential Care Management, State Rules and Regulations, and Risk Management preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!