Now Hiring Regional Sales Specialist!
The best sales people will tell you that they are not sales people at all, they just love what they do and they personally believe in the product they are selling. Are you ready to love what you do?
We are looking for a Regional Sales Specialist that has a sincere passion for seniors and truly believes that our communities offer the highest quality of care amongst our competitors. We are looking for a person that has a proven track record of converting leads to move-in's. This is a big and sometimes difficult decision to make for a loved one, so you must be compassionate and understanding.
Our Regional Sales Specialist oversees and directs the sales and outreach efforts for multiple communities and products within a designated portfolio of communities. The Regional Sales Specialist may act as sales director or outreach director in one or more communities. They will manage the development and monitoring of marketing plans and budgets by working closely with Regional Directors, Operations, Regional Vice Presidents, Operations, and all support center associates. As well as work with on-site Executive Director to support on-site marketing staff.
What we do for you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What you do for us:
- Your pleasant and fun personality
- Your sincere passion for seniors
- Your amazing skill of selling ice to an Eskimo
- Your ability to build genuine relationships with referral partners in the community
- Your excellent computer, grammar, and punctuation skills
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred.
- A minimum of two to five years' sales experience, preferably in the assisted living or retirement industry, medical, or pharmaceutical sales, with a proven track record of generating, converting and closing a high percentage of qualified leads.
- Frequent car travel requires a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations applicable for the product line(s) being sold.
- Knowledge of state regulations impacting or directing the delivery of services.
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate verbally and in writing is essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation, drug screening, and TB Test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!