Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, a leader in behavioral healthcare, is accepting applications for a full-time Registered Dietitian to join our team.
This position will provide RD services to programs in both Wickenburg, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ and duties will be done in person with occasional virtual sessions when needed and pre-approved.
The Registered Dietitian:
- Performs patient nutrition assessment.
- Designs, implements, and continuously monitors each patient’s nutrition care plan.
- Serves as part of the patient care team and provides nutrition recommendations as needed.
- Provides nutrition education to patients and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition science, foods and nutrition, food service systems management, or a related area.
- Registered with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics or Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- One year experience in inpatient hospital nutrition services or behavioral health nutrition services is preferred.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare! Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, a leader in behavioral healthcare, offers our employees:
• Generous benefits package
• Meaningful work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
• Continuous learning and growth
• Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
• Work/life balance
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on age, race, gender, religion, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
US-AZ-Scottsdale and Wickenburg