Registered Nurse (RN) / Medical Office / Clinic Nurse
Full Time-Temp to Hire
Santa Barbara, CA
NurseCore, a national leader in medical staffing and home care services is currently seeking compassionate, reliable and experienced Registered Nurses for a temp to hire opportunity to work full time in a medical office setting. Our passion, at NurseCore, is connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle.
- Top Pay (Daily and Weekly Pay Options)
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Coordinates client health care services.
- Adheres to and motivates others to adhere to the nursing process.
- Keeps the physician and others involved in the client’s care informed of client’s status.
- Provides the Clinical Director reports of client status.
- Performs client care within his or her scope of training and experience.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Implements the nursing process in the development of an individualized Plan of
- Admits clients per agency policy and procedure including making the initial assessment/evaluation visit and regularly re-evaluating client’s nursing needs.
- Provides Advance Directives and Client Rights information to clients.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Discharges clients per agency policy and procedure.
- Supervises LPN, aides, home makers, and housekeepers in accordance with state licensure regulations and agency policy and procedure.
- Safeguards company’s and client’s equipment and supplies.
- Prepares clinical, progress, and summary reports per agency policy and procedure.
- Updates knowledge and skills by attending in-services, case conferences and continuing education programs and informs office of all newly acquired skills.
- Receives verbal and/or written orders from physician(s).
Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to:
- Client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care
- Implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care member staff.
If you are an experienced RN with a commitment to quality care, effective communication skills and good organizational skills, this could be the position for you! Take a look at the requirements below; if this role is a good fit for you, apply today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License in California
- 1 year of experience as an RN
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of clinical standard of clinical practice in critical care preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to work with members of the interdisciplinary team
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas