Registered Nurse / RN / Long Term Care Supervisor
*** Sign on Bonus! Ask About Details! Must Bring this Ad to Interview! ***
RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our healthcare opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in your area. As the national leader in healthcare services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
Possibility for Long Term Placement (Temp to perm positions, if wanted)
We will process your application quickly to get you working as soon as possible.Responsibilities
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders. Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
When working in an institution, whether performing staff relief or private duty, the Registered Nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse of a specific unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the Registered Nurse on performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients
- MUST have at least 1 year of experience in the past 3 years, under your current certification
- MUST have CURRENT NYS RN License
- MUST have CURRENT CPR Card
NURSECORE IS LOCATED AT 1218 CENTRAL AVENUE ALBANY NY 12205
** Ask about our Sign-On Bonus**
EOE/Drug Free Employer