Registered Nurse / RN / Long Term Care Supervisor
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available for Immediate Placement
Temp to Perm Opportunities Available
***Double Sign-On Bonus! Ask About Details!***
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules (f/t, p/t & PRN)
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
When working in an institution, whether performing staff relief or private duty, the Registered Nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse of a specific unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the Registered Nurse on performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients.
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Follow Plan of Care.
- Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Active, unencumbered RN license through the State of New York
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years
- Current CPR, TB, Physical
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
NURSECORE IS LOCATED AT 1218 CENTRAL AVENUE ALBANY NY 12205
** Ask about our Double Sign-On Bonus**
EOE/Drug Free Employer